Avaya G450 Media Gateway
- Provides a secure, reliable, and scalable platform for the delivery of Avaya Communication Manager-based IP telephony applications.
- Targets to mid to large sized branch offices, medium sized standalone businesses or small campus environments.
- Delivers a uniquely compelling unified collaboration experience.
- Makes making high definition video accessible in both cost and performance.
- Centers on a unique user interface that offers quick and easy access to real-time communications and collaboration tools including:
- Desktop video
- Social media
- Audio/video/web conferencing
- Multiple directories
- Presence and IM
- Contextual history and more
- All messages – voicemail, email, faxes – appear in a single inbox on the PC
A single, intuitive PC interface that puts powerful communications tools at your fingertips.
- Control calls from your PC
- built-in unified messaging,
- audio conferences
- Presence and instant messaging
- With an internet connection, users are an extension of the main office.
- Calls flow by way of your network and the internet so there is no additional home worker telephone bill expense.
- Additional software enables users to "see" who is busy or free in the main office and interact by way of instant messaging.
HD Video Conference
- A combined solution that establishes interoperability between the Avaya Aura™ unified communications (UC) platform and LifeSize HD video conferencing systems.
- Enables broad-scale deployment of HD video conferencing with the high-quality and flexibility of LifeSize video systems and the centralized management and control capabilities of Avaya Aura.
IP Office 500 V2
- A control unit is compatible with all IP500 base extension and Voice Compression Modules (VCM) cards as well as all external IP500 expansion modules.
- A stackable unit with an optional 19" racks mounting kit and an optional wall mounting kit for smaller configurations.
- Turns any phone (cell or home phone) into an extension of your office phone.
- One number access:
- Provide customers and others with just your office phone number.
- Have all calls ring simultaneously on any other phone (mobile, remote office, home).
- Eliminating missed calls when out of the office or away from your desk.
IP DECT for IP Office
Deliver secure, high-quality wireless voice communications to mobile employees within a building or across a campus.
- Lightweight wireless handsets (portable parts).
- Associated radio base stations (radio fixed parts).
Innovative ways to assist the blind, hearing and visually impaired in the workplace.
- Runs on a web server connected to the IP Office telephone system.
- Using a web browser, you can:
- Control your telephone and telephone calls.
- View details of calls and directories of contacts.
- Configure settings that affect how your calls are treated by the telephone system.